Organic goodness to grow the healthiest vegies, flowers, fruit and lawns.
5 in 1 Organic Fertiliser
Used and recommended by champion growers, including rose growers.
(Endorsed by The QLD Rose Society)
– Promotes strong healthy plant growth.
– Promotes healthy vegetables.
– Promotes better flowering.
– BFA Certified fully organic to Australian and worldwide organic standards.
– Natural organic fertiliser and garden fertiliser.
– Retains soil moisture, keeping the root system cool, which also saves water and watering time.
– Reduces temperature fluctuations around the root system, maintaining a healthier environment for plant growth.
– Adds a long life humus build up to the soil, encouraging microbial and earthworm activity.
– Contains organic slow release blood and bone.
– Contains Zeolite for greater fertiliser efficiency.
– Available sizes: 30 litres, 50 litres and 65 litres.
5IN1® Organic Fertiliser is a brilliant organic plant food containing Cow, Fowl and Sheep Manures, Mushroom Compost, Zeolite, Blood & Bone, hoof and horn plus added Trace Elements and Minerals. Mix one part 5IN1® Organic Fertiliser to three parts existing soil to enrich the soil and provide long term organic nutrients to plants. Flowers and vegetables respond extremely well to this product.
Because 5IN1® Organic Fertiliser is in an organic form, when organic fertilisers are subsequently applied, the existing humus and organic material store the new nutrients resulting in a ‘slow release’ effect. Chemcial fertilisers have a tendency to leach away very quickly.
Availability: 14 in stock (can be backordered)